EZ Comm Resources Limited (“EZ”) is a Limited Liability Company registered in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC. 665638). We are recognized by Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) and also a member of Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria (OAAN).
Our primary responsibilities as it were, are to deliver jobs in Outdoor Advertising (Billboards), Signage, Branding, Promotion, Printing and Consultancy. We have a wide and varied outreach network throughout Nigeria.
To be the reference brand in quality delivery of out-of-home media concerns.
To deliver result-oriented media innovations and platforms geared towards boosting client’s awareness, sales and growth.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Commitment: Our commitment to our clients is deeply ingrained in our corporate culture. It is in our DNA and we remain steadfast.
- Creativity: We innovate and as well remain focused on the core objective of each media activity.
- Integrity: We find the most cost effective means to achieve client’s goal without compromise in standards and quality.
- Passion: Because we are into and love what we do, it is almost on reflex that we deliver on our obligations. Our customer satisfaction remains sacrosanct.
- Professionalism: Even with a team of fully equipped staff with diverse knowhow, we are a continuous learning organization, open to new ideas and innovations for improved service delivery.
To develop brilliant strategies, hinged on professionalism, excellence, and integrity, in delivering client’s brand to its target audience.
With a mix of aesthetics, quality and strength, we apply adequate and standard safety measures at work, and also ensuring that works executed are not hazardous to the workers, to the users, and to the general public even after completion. We make no compromise in achieving this lofty goal.
So far, we have enjoyed and built good public relations with our clients and in our places of work, despite few challenges as it were, considering our environment. This encouraging good relationship has endured us to this progressing height and we hope to keep it up.
With evidence from where we started, we have not retrogressed, we have received tremendous patronage and encouragement in our field of endeavour; this also has reassured us that we are on track satisfying client’s needs. Nevertheless, it is viewed as a challenge to regularly update and upgrade our overall standards. Innovation remains our watchword.
We have adequate and competent staff strength comprising of both skilled and unskilled (we train and retrain). We have a monitoring/verification team that regularly visit job sites to ensure jobs are executed to standard specifications and as well maintained afterwards. We also have representative staff cutting across the states/federation for effective networking and job delivery.